Saturday, February 10, 2007

If you get lost, just follow the music

What on earth possessed me to take a year off of the music scene!? That could have been a big source of my depression right there. In the last month, I have been to more live shows than I have been to last year! Last night, Blue October w/ the Damnwells. And I am still smiling today. Although, Blue October throws a pretty lame after party. Pretty much Ryan spinning tunes on his laptop and everyone gathering around staring. Jeremey chilling out, and CB working the crowd. I had about 10 mins of that before I went home. As far as a Blue concert, it was pretty mellow. But they never disappoint! Justin singled me out during X amount of words and gestured for me to clap. I was clapping, he just didn't see my hands. I showed him my hands, and he gave me the double thumbs up sign. Yep, yep..this is where my spirit soars! I'm a live concert junkie!
So, day 3 into my health awareness lifestyle. I did great, up until around midnight-2am. I stumbled a bit. But no major setbacks. I am back on track today. And another amazing concert tonight. I have things to look forward to with NYC and my sister on the horizon next week!

No comments: