Thursday, November 13, 2008

Actual Conversations from my house 11.3.08


Cast of Characters:
Matthew age 10
Salamader (Alex) age 13
Bill Age 39
Me Age 26.5 (shut up!)

(Last night 8:30pm, Living room)

Matthew: I know what I want to get for my first tattoo!
Me: What?
Matthew: A Potato. On my Chest.
Me: Ummm...a baked potato?
Matthew: NOOO!!!!!
Matthew: Mashed (pause) with a little gravy on it.


(Last night 9:35pm, My bedroom, Alex's bedroom)

Bill picks up my long curly pony tail wig. He affixes it to the front of his pants where his zipper is. He leaves my bed room. I hear this...

Bill: (knocking on Alex's door) Alex....prepare to be scarred....LOOK AT MY PUBES!!
(I hear punching going on)
Alex: OWW!! I fell off my chair!
Bill: That'c cause you have a vagina!

WTF is with my family!?!?!!?

No comments: