Thursday, December 31, 2009

I narrowly escaped my death and or abduction

... or perhaps I watch way too many movies. However! I do not think that this was the case. While driving home northbound on I-94, I exit my home exit and a large semi truck is on my ass honking his horn! I pull to the left (because I am turning left) he pulls to the right and signals for me yo roll down my window. I do. In a Russian accent, this man says "I have been following you. There is something wrong with your car. Pull over and I fix for you." My brand new car? really? I say "Thanks, Im close to home, I'll look at it there." He says "No, pull over and I look at it for you now." I say no.. and he insists 2 more times! That was way more insisting than a normal good citizen would push. I get home, tell Bill, he checks out my car and says "Your car is fine."
See! I am positive this trucker was going to abduct me for either organ harvesting in Mexico (I just saw Turistas) or fill me up with heroine and use me as a drug mule (I just saw Taken) or rape and kill me (I watch a lot of horror movies).

No comments: