Friday, January 14, 2011

January goodness

I've been neglecting the goodness list.  I like lists.  I like goodness.  I like procrastinating.

1. Macy Gray- The Sellout CD.  Wow, for a strung out crack whore..(ohh, that was inappropriate..I'm working on that for 2011)  this CD is fabulous from beginning to end and riddled with ear worms.  Thanks to the Ugly Betty Finale for pointing me to the goodness of this CD!

2. My Belly dance community.  These girls have gone above and beyond by throwing me all these benefit fundraisers and helping me raise funds to get my much needed surgery.  I am blessed beyond all compare.  I thank the lord daily for showing me the way to this amazing group of dance sisters and brothers.  They are a beacon of light in my life!  This surgery will happen and for that I am thankful.

3. ThePioneerwoman.com.  I like how she lays out her recipes.  Simple and to the point.  I tried her beef and mushroom stew yesterday.  big hit with the carnivores in the house.  Tonight I am trying the Grilled chicken with Lemon basil pasta.

4. Entourage.  I don't know what it is about  this show.  But whenever the newest season is released on DVD, I devour it like  cake!  I love the characters, craziness, Jermey Pivens.. I got a little crushie on Eric too..I'm a sucker for a red head.  What can I say!?

5. The Square-  squareup.com  It's a free app for your smart phone.  Once all signed up, they will send you this cute little square device the plugs into your headphone jack.  It's free ( My fav words) You then use the little cute square to swipe credit cards.  Brilliant!! I used my square last weekend, took in $100 in credit card sales.  Loved it!  They initiated the deposit into my bank account the next day.  Rocks!

6. Words with Friends-  Another smart phone app.  I now play scrabble with people all over the world.  It's like crack.

No comments: