Sunday, February 28, 2010

February's Goodness

These are a few of my favorite things...
1. Dragon Rolls.  It's art you can eat!  A toe curling dragon roll in particular is one that I will maime a small child for.
2. Mardi Love.  Oh.. love love love.  She's curvy, and sassy, and beauty all rolled into a talented little dance package.  I was fortunate enough to be able to take 2 workshops with her this month and it was bliss!
3. Eric Hutchinson.  I want him to become my rockstar boyfriend.  But he doesn't know it.  And I have been without an oven for a year now, so I cant entice him with baked goods.  He's got effortless blues and pop just rolling off his tongue.  He's a cutie too.  I'd so bust out the duct tape and clean out my trunk to take him home.
www.erichutchinson.com
4. Ugly Betty.  I'm digging all the campy goodness!  Love the characters, Vanessa Willams, what is she now?  like 84..looking as fierce as evah!  I'd tap that.  Super sadness to hear that the series is coming to an end.   But I am confidant that I will find a new addiction being the Netflix whore that I am.
5. Cannon Power shot SD1200 IS. totally crazy uncharacteristic impulse buy for me after seeing a friends post some pictures she took on facebook with this little number.  I love it's compact design and amazing quality of photos it produces, image stabilizer so that I can shoot without the harsh flash, uncluttered by unneccessary features  Totally easy to use out of the box point and shoot!  I took this picture from my plane window above Baltimore...it's a happy gadget!

No comments: