Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where in the world is Diva G Sandiago?

This weeks schedule, and of course I am procrastinating..by blogging..

Friday 26th-Indianapolis, IN : Trunk show at Redemption Boutique 5-8pm. Then just Maybe.. RM and I will catch up for a few seconds.

Saturday 27th-Cincinnati, OH : Mediterranean Echos workshop and show. I did super well at this last year. Hoping for a repeat.

Sunday 28th- Indy & Antioch: My hotel is in Indy. Closer to home than Cincy. So after a nights rest driving back home.

Monday 1st- Baltimore, MD: 6am flight into BWI and hanging with Kristin Wolfmueller. Meeting her brand new hubby. Maybe seeing Kenzie. And gerneral shinanagans.

Tuesday 2nd - Vieanna, VA: Hothouse Flowers at the Wolf Trap. So much goodness wrapped in happiness with a side of bacon.

Wednesday 3rd -Washington DC: Heading to Elkton MD inthe morning, seeing my Auntie Loot Loot.. who I have not seen in 15 years! Yikes! Making a filipino feast and driving it down to Arlene's place in DC. My brother is flying up from FL for dinner! (That's how we roll) Jeanette, who I have not seen in maybe 28 years is coming.. there will be lots of hugs, laughter and tears.. and Adobo.. and pancit....Im sure of it.

Thursday 4th- Elkton MD & Antioch: Just some last minute catch up time with Auntie before heading back home on a 6pm flight.

Friday 5th - Milwaukee, WI: Jeanette's Disney Hafla and vending

Saturday 6th- Chicago, IL: Hanging out with Lemming #2 at her open house. She said I could bring some feathers and rhinestones to sling. She's awesome that way.

Sunday 7th-HOME: Interesting concept. Not quite sure what to do here..

Monday 8th-Chicago IL: I had a hankering to go to the Chicago Flower show. I don't know why. I've never been. Bill can't take me, so I invited Deb. We're off to buy some seeds.. and hunky gardeners. They sell those at the flower show.. yes?

A few days of normalcy...then..

Saturday March 13th- Chicago , IL : Hothouse Flowers will be spending St. Patrick's day in Chicago.. once again. If I were Irish, I would probably rather spend it in Ireland. But, whatevs. Im not complaining. Any time I get to take in a Flower show, I am blessed and blissed.

Sunday March 14th, Grand Rapids, MI : Hothouse Flowers. Now I am just getting greedy. I know. Good thing I don't live in Boise Idaho. They never get to see the Flowers. And they probably really like potatoes. I'm sad for them on both counts.

No comments: