Friday, March 19, 2010

Adventures with the Salamander

I introduced Salamander to the comedy of Aziz Ansari.  We were watching his bit about Coldstone Creamery
Aziz on Coldstone  Hold up, wait a minute..You mean, they sing to me if I put some money in the tip jar?!?  Alex...up for a roadtrip?!  Hell to the yeah. a 45 min trip south brings us to a Cold Stone.  Armed with a video camera in hand.  Salamanders' first time at this establishment.  He's like.. gotta have it.  Upon paying, Im like.. Alex, you should put some money in the tip jar.  We did.  Employees face goes from horrified to sad and then says "you want a song?"  Yezzup!  Could his face get any sadder?  I dunno, let me pull of my cam corder and start recording.  Yep.. his face could have gotten more sadder.. oh..there it is.. saddest of sad.  The face on Salamander and me however?  JOY of JOYS!!!

No comments: