Monday, March 22, 2010

It's crappy Monday!

It started last night really, when I get an email from my dad.  He tells me that my mother has just served him with divorce papers.  He had no idea what brought it on and wanted to make sure that I was in his corner if and when he needed me (legally.. I think)  Little background on my highly dysfunctional family.  My parental units are estranged of maybe 28 years, but living in the same house. My mother and I are estranged of 5 years.  So, needless to say the divorce did not come as too much of a surprise as much as a "why the fuck now?!" kind of thing.  I call my brother today, he tells me that his mother will be moving to FL to live near him.  Wow.  He also tells me that his fish died, he got 2 speeding tickets, his house is infested with termites and he broke up with his girlfriend.  I've been in tears all morning.  Why?  Because my brother broke up with his girlfriend!  I know that sounds insane, but I love Bonnie..and I was truly hoping my brother would marry her.  I think that I am taking it much harder than they are though.  I haven't heard from Bonnie yet, so I dont know.  A Craptacular start to the week I must say! *#@*! (oh, and it's tumor day too.. fantastic.)

No comments: