Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The "i" stands for iloveyouPhone

Let's pretend yesterday never happened, shall we?  We shall not speak of the evils of yesterday.  My eyelids are still puffy from crying intermittenly thoughout the day.  I hate you Yesterday.
Sunday, I went to the AT&T store to upgrade to the Backflip.  My AT&T rep said "I will not sell you the Backflip, it's a piece of crap.   If you want that phone, you have to find someone else in the store to help you."  He really did say that.  And he was really cute. Swoon.  tell me more adorable AT&T rep...So, he starts pushing the iPhone.  Wait wait wait.  I don't need, want, dont even show me the iPhone!  Apple is the devil.  I text RM and tell him this dude wont sell me the Backflip.  RM, being rockstar boyfriend #3, also enthusiastically works for AT&T in INdy.  He text me back saying "Your rep is an asshole who does not understand the Backflip."  Ohh...dems fighting words.  Meanwhile, Salamander and Cody are going around to all the display phones and setting their ringtones to "Holy Mutherfucker, it's the iceream truck!"  Then texting their ex girlfriends from the AT&T display phones and saying that they heard they put out, do they want to go out?  (Ok, that last part was somewhat my suggestion.. I didn't think they would do it!)  My cutie AT&T rep, Edgar, is now letting me use his iPhone and sample the goodness.  He then lets me scroll through this pictures.  He says "Be careful".  Salamander and Cody come over with their pics in their phones.  Now it becomes a battle between my kids and Edgar on who has they most "wrong" photos in their phones.  My kids win.  Proud mama moment.  I think.  Edgar says he wants to come hang out on my lap.  I think he said my "house"  But he's not here to correct me. So anyway..after 2 hours of crazy AT&T store shinanagans, I'm walking out the door with a shiney new 16S iPhone and a $30 increase to my phone bill.  I can honestly say that at this moment, I'm not exactly a happy camper.   But after playing with my phone for a full day.  I heart it.  I want to make out with it.  But I heard that moisture will render the phone useless.  This does not bode well for my already dangerous internet addiction.

No comments: