Friday, March 26, 2010

Surprise Trust Falls

There is just something about Surprise Trust Falls that makes me giggle every time!  Don't know what they are?  Watch this short Tosh.0 vid for a quick learning course Tosh.0 Surprise Trust Falls  It's never not funny!  So, we do surprised trust falls at my home. The more random they are, the better.  I tried a trust fall on Turtle.  She hated me.  Bill did a STF on Matthew...while he was sleeping.  That went bad...quickly (but hella funny though).  I keep trying to convince Salamander to do a STF on Bill while he is on the toilet.  So wrong.  (but so entertaining!)
 So, Im in the dining room one evening and Bill comes around the corner yelling "TRUST FALL!"  Now, the problem isn't that it was a surprise trust fall attack, the problem is that Bill was dressed in a flesh colored silk and lace dress? slip? nightgown?  I run.  He falls.  I giggle.  Maybe I peed a little.  This is my home in which I live.  All friends are welcome here.

1 comment:

Dr. Strange said...

Love STFs and Tosh.0